2024 preseason (camp, media stuff)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

wishman

Jan 20, 2007
Went to the scrimmage today. My thoughts:
  • Celebrini as advertised. Didn't get much help from his D moving the puck during the first part of scrimmage so was mostly in his d-zone against the Smith line. But then turned it on later in the scrimmage and is definitely a level above anyone else right now.
  • Smith was very impressive too. Didn't pay attention to much to him in D zone but didn't see anything glaring. But in transition and offensive zone he is a magician. He walked right by me on the way to Tech CU. I know he is on skates and in pads. But I'm 6'0 and he seemed much bigger than me and definitely NHL size.
  • Dickinson was solid. Nothing spectacular. Got beat by Celebrini on a speed rush down the boards. But other than that didn't look out of place.
  • Musty was great in the o zone. But in d zone and in transition always seemed to be chasing the play. Really needs to work on his first step.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad