2024 preseason (camp, media stuff)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

timorous me

Gristled Veteran
Apr 14, 2010
Sturm, Cardwell, and Kostin (along with Eklund, Dellandrea, Musty, and Gushchin) are in Anaheim right now. Bystedt isn't getting NHL games.
Later in the season, after some trades or injuries, it would be interesting to see him get some 4th line opportunities, I'm thinking with Grundstom on one wing. But certainly no need or opportunity for rushing him up now.

fasterthanlight

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2009
Seattle, WA
Sturm, Cardwell, and Kostin (along with Eklund, Dellandrea, Musty, and Gushchin) are in Anaheim right now. Bystedt isn't getting NHL games.
Oh, I misread the tweet. Curtis was saying that "Granlund on Smith's wing is how the season might start". I thought he was saying "This is likely the lineup." I need more coffee, esp. due to missing Eklund

Reactions: Sandisfan

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Later in the season, after some trades or injuries, it would be interesting to see him get some 4th line opportunities, I'm thinking with Grundstom on one wing. But certainly no need or opportunity for rushing him up now.
I think that if Bystedt has a strong year with the Cuda, he could definitely gets some games after the deadline when Sturm/etc. are gone. But there's no chance he starts with the Sharks.

Oh, I misread the tweet. Curtis was saying that "Granlund on Smith's wing is how the season might start". I thought he was saying "This is likely the lineup." I need more coffee, esp. due to missing Eklund
More coffee is always good. :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad