Red Sox/MLB 2024 Playoffs: Sox finish .500 - MLB legend Pete Rose has died at the age of 83

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Tigers went bullpen game and still shutting out Houston through six.

I was going to say that if they kept Flaherty they might do some damage but it's not slowing them down at all yet.

RoccoF14

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
Chourio was huge for the Brewers tonight when they needed it.

Youngest player in MLB. He got off to a slow start this year, but since the end of June, he's been 3rd in WAR in the National League. Behind Ohtani and Lindor.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
People keep linking the Sox to him as a locker room leader who can help lead the young cavalry coming up. Don’t hate that idea if they plan on moving Devers to 1B or DH
I absolutely hate Bregman but if he signs here I'm sure I'd love him

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I absolutely hate Bregman but if he signs here I'm sure I'd love him
He’s not the elite hitter he once was and his k-bb falling off a cliff is concerning- but he’s still a very good hitter and an elite glove. If they’re serious about improving the defense that’s definitely a way to do it. Won’t have to worry about Raffy injuring his shoulder diving for a ball either

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
The Orioles and Astros losing takes a lot of juice out of the playoffs for me. Was hoping the Yankees would have to go through both and now it's neither.

I also hate the best of 3. Give me the one game playoffs or a best of 5 where both markets get a home game. Figure out the timing because this format blows.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
People keep linking the Sox to him as a locker room leader who can help lead the young cavalry coming up. Don’t hate that idea if they plan on moving Devers to 1B or DH
Is Yoshida your everyday LF next year? #ThankYouChaim

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad