Speculation: 2024 Offseason Talk

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
My head theory is that everyone hated Suter and he was there to keep Pavs happy.

Also Lia was just saying the other day she'd be shocked if any buyouts. Dallasman > local media.
This is where Nill being a true pro kicks in. I'm sure he told her he wasn't planning on doing any buyouts. Nill won't tip his hand about these things. He seems to value not having players find out about moves from the media.

I won't be celebrating this. Klockis was right. JUSTICE FOR SUTER
Poor Suter is going to have to downgrade to Hulu with ads now.

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
My head theory is that everyone hated Suter and he was there to keep Pavs happy.

Also Lia was just saying the other day she'd be shocked if any buyouts. Dallasman > local media.
Just goes to show how clueless the people who cover the Stars are.

Maybe clueless is not the right word ... but no one cares enough to go above and beyond to get inside information. They just rely on what they get from within and do a half ass job covering the Stars.

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
Tanev will be hard to keep, just an FYI.
I've come to terms with this. I rather pass based on the type of contract he is looking for while being halfway to 35... Not to mention the type of game he plays really takes a toll on the body as well. I can see Tanev hitting a wall in 2 years.

He was a great deadline piece but that's all he should be if he is asking for 4 yrs close to 5mill. No thank you.

joshik

GEt FaK'sEd
Jul 1, 2017
Czech Republic
I've come to terms with this. I rather pass based on the type of contract he is looking for while being halfway to 35... Not to mention the type of game he plays really takes a toll on the body as well. I can see Tanev hitting a wall in 2 years.

He was a great deadline piece but that's all he should be if he is asking for 4 yrs close to 5mill. No thank you.
4 years at that price would be a huge mistake. He should at least go down if he wants longer contract.

Reactions: MBTendy

SolidusAKA

Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Trade Marchment for Marino
Sign Carrier
Sign Duchene to team friendly deal
Sign Harley to bridge
Sign Steel
Sign cheap UFA goalie
Buy out Faksa
Sign Roy if possible

Screenshot_20240627-114922.png

starsfan86

Sep 27, 2006
They’re obviously going to have to do something now that Suter is gone. Can’t have 4 dmen lol.

Although… PDB is the coach and he was ok with only 5 dmen

• Haha
Reactions: LT and piqued

Ad

Upcoming events

• Bolivia vs Panama
    Bolivia vs Panama
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $175.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • USA vs Uruguay