2024 Offseason Goalie Rankings #1

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who is the best goalie in the league

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Shesty is a weird one, has been very up and down in the regular season and even though I've had issues with him in the playoffs still is probably the best playoff goalie currently.

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
Probably between Helly and Shesty unless Vasi shows strong again. Voted Shesterkin because of their playoffs.

I voted Shesterkin. Helle is probably #2.

I'm disappointed with Vasi - that's 2 years in a row he hasn't been very good, including playoffs. I gave him benefit of the doubt going into last year and still ranked him #1, but not anymore this year as I no longer have him #1.

He's young to already be declining, so I hope he finds a way to bounce back, He hasn't been bad per se - but he seems just kind of average lately. Reliable enough for a #1 goalie for sure, just not best in league anymore.

OP - are you planning on running similar polls for other positions too, or just goalies?

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world

I'm disappointed with Vasi - that's 2 years in a row he hasn't been very good, including playoffs. I gave him benefit of the doubt going into last year and still ranked him #1, but not anymore this year as I no longer have him #1.

He's young to already be declining, so I hope he finds a way to bounce back, He hasn't been bad per se - but he seems just kind of average lately. Reliable enough for a #1 goalie for sure, just not best in league anymore.

OP - are you planning on running similar polls for other positions too, or just goalies?
Vasis not declining, the Tampa team defense has massively declined. People who thought he was some kind of superhuman goaltenders are just bad talent evaluator.

Reactions: Horton Hears A Woo

Boreal01

Nov 3, 2013
Toronto, Ontario

Figured I'd just start with goalies for now to avoid overpopulating the polls section as we'll also have prospect rankings going at the same time

I could run defencemen in August and forwards in September but someone else is more than welcome to run it if they'd like

Reactions: bobholly39

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad