Patriots/NFL 2024 Off Season: Free Agency, Draft Part III

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
I've set up my HFBoards NFL Pick 'Em League for this coming NFL season. We use the point spread and there's nothing at stake here but bragging rights. If interested just PM me and include an e-mail address that you use regularly and I will send you the link to join.
Join us for another season! We have fun!

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
I hope Mac turns into Joe Montana

I’m more than happy with The Drake but they gave Mac a shit sandwich with a side salad with Bill’s urine passed off as Italian dressing, and everyone from Belichick, to talk show hosts and callers, and Twitter/X get-a-lifers were upset he didn’t say this is delicious

bruinsfan1968

Make America United Again! Save our Democracy!
May 6, 2019

I’m more than happy with The Drake but they gave Mac a shit sandwich with a side salad with Bill’s urine passed off as Italian dressing, and everyone from Belichick, to talk show hosts and callers, and Twitter/X get-a-lifers were upset he didn’t say this is delicious
Not every thought that a person, has to be posted here! This one is disgusting!

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007

I'm not upset about anything Mac Jones said in the end. I just wanted him to play better football and not piss his own pants regardless of what was happening around him. It's not about what Mac said. Any QB would have a right to question the absolute dumpster fire Bill created.

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Sure Patriots are down in a bad way past couple of seasons, but a franchise that has been perennially dogshit for three decades, and who's owner would move them to London tomorrow if it was a possibility, shouldn't be throwing barbs after one decent season.

Everyone involved is to blame with how Jones' tenure went here. From Bill to OC's to Mac. He's a step above a JAG, but should be able to stick around the league for 10+ years because he SHOULD be a guy who wont kill you if he plays, despite last year showing otherwise.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Sure Patriots are down in a bad way past couple of seasons, but a franchise that has been perennially dogshit for three decades, and who's owner would move them to London tomorrow if it was a possibility, shouldn't be throwing barbs after one decent season.

Everyone involved is to blame with how Jones' tenure went here. From Bill to OC's to Mac. He's a step above a JAG, but should be able to stick around the league for 10+ years because he SHOULD be a guy who wont kill you if he plays, despite last year showing otherwise.
Exactly. We're not getting dragged by a team whose owner showed up to the draft in a neck brace because he's selling that he got attacked by Luke Perry's son on his own wrestling show. Total clown.

• Haha
Reactions: Troublesome 85

Troublesome 85

TOP RANKED
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
Someone made a post on FB that waiting period for coaches to get in the hall of fame went from 5 years to 1 and Belichik was mentioned as a candidate and an impression of him was done on the post

“I would like to thank Tom Brady for carrying me to the Hall of Fame. In almost twelve seasons without him, I went 85-102 and won exactly one playoff game. In comparison, Joe Gibbs won as many playoff games as that in his second stint, and did it under arguably the most toxic owner in professional sports history, and Bill Parcells got to the Super Bowl with a guy who I could only go 5-13 with before Brady saved my career. Without Brady, I have a .455 winning percentage, which is literally not even average. John Fox, Dennis Green, Steve Mariucci, Rex Ryan, and Jim Fassel have a better winning percentage than I do without Brady. Thank you for my bust.”

I think I found @LSCII

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home

• Love
Reactions: CHRDANHUTCH

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Someone made a post on FB that waiting period for coaches to get in the hall of fame went from 5 years to 1 and Belichik was mentioned as a candidate and an impression of him was done on the post

“I would like to thank Tom Brady for carrying me to the Hall of Fame. In almost twelve seasons without him, I went 85-102 and won exactly one playoff game. In comparison, Joe Gibbs won as many playoff games as that in his second stint, and did it under arguably the most toxic owner in professional sports history, and Bill Parcells got to the Super Bowl with a guy who I could only go 5-13 with before Brady saved my career. Without Brady, I have a .455 winning percentage, which is literally not even average. John Fox, Dennis Green, Steve Mariucci, Rex Ryan, and Jim Fassel have a better winning percentage than I do without Brady. Thank you for my bust.”

I think I found @LSCII
Whomever that is, he’s brilliant.

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
I've set up my HFBoards NFL Pick 'Em League for this coming NFL season. We use the point spread and there's nothing at stake here but bragging rights. If interested just PM me and include an e-mail address that you use regularly and I will send you the link to join.
We're up to 6 teams so far - 5 teams returning from last season and 1 new team. Hopefully we can add a few more teams as we had 12 teams last season and that's what I'm shooting for again this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad