Patriots/NFL 2024 Off Season: Free Agency, Draft Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
They need to make a decision on Judon sooner rather than later. He posted on Twitter today. I'm sure he's pissed even more about Godchaux getting reupped.

Grimey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 4, 2017
Dryden, ON
....Wut?

How do you.....16 hours? It's at 8 pm....You posted this at 4 pm?
8vi1kk.gif

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
Good deal for both Godchaux & Patriots ~ good plsyer

Judon thing crazy

Something not adding up here

Do they pretty much not want him long term to go with White in his attack lineup all over role

He’s a very likable person and good player ~ everyone looks bad here

This to shall pass but how and when

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore

Judon thing crazy

Do they pretty much not want him long term to go with White in his attack lineup all over role

I’m not really sure how the Patriots look bad. They already re structured him and then he barely played last year. His reasoning that he should get a raise because we have cap space and other guys got new deals (who were free agents???) makes 0 sense

Reactions: DKH

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore

Judon thing crazy

He's 32, coming off a major injury, and has completely disappeared in late Nov/Dec in his first two seasons here when healthy.

I totally get why they wouldn't want to commit big pass rusher money to him.

That being said, they should've told him to stay home while working on a deal, either a new contract or trade. Him being there and throwing a hissy fit is good for no one.

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
He's 32, coming off a major injury, and has completely disappeared in late Nov/Dec in his first two seasons here when healthy.

I totally get why they wouldn't want to commit big pass rusher money to him.

That being said, they should've told him to stay home while working on a deal, either a new contract or trade. Him being there and throwing a hissy fit is good for no one.
I think you are correct

They have White coming on as his role

They probably look at this as last season and offered a bump of 3-5 M for this season and he wants either the 16 M going rate or one multi year deal which they don’t want to do

Is he his own agent ?

His age, injury, second half slowing down, replacement there and needing reps all possibly or likely at play here

I likes Judon a lot I was hoping they bump him up and he goes and plays but not going that way

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
I think you are correct

They have White coming on as his role

They probably look at this as last season and offered a bump of 3-5 M for this season and he wants either the 16 M going rate or one multi year deal which they don’t want to do

Is he his own agent ?

His age, injury, second half slowing down, replacement there and needing reps all possibly or likely at play here

I likes Judon a lot I was hoping they bump him up and he goes and plays but not going that way
After I say all that, he's back at practice in pads and practicing today.

Reactions: Mione134

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Not trading Judon makes Mayo and the Pats look bad/soft. No one will offer a mid round pick for him?

We’re ranked last in most power rankings move on Mayo can go 0-17 and he’ll get a pass on this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Ad

Ad