2024 NHL Playoffs Around the League

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

doublechili

For all intensive purposes, your nuts
Apr 11, 2006
Mark Messier taking about Matthew Tkachuk's dad, Walt Tkachuk, brought a tear to my eye.

Of laughter.

Let's hear what Bill Chadwick thinks about that!

Reactions: leeroggy

leeroggy

Jan 3, 2010
One thing this Panther team did is show how stupid it is to say that players who bounce around aren't going to win

Ekman-Larsson
Kulikov
Verhaege
Lomberg
Tarasenko was washed up

Anyone who said Ek wasn't worth $2,100,000 and was done should never comment again
He was a difference maker in the playoffs

Reactions: YearlyLottery

Green

Nov 13, 2019
worst part of Florida winning to me is it leads the path to NYR and TML winning a cup in the next few years, I know the Islanders are never going to win a cup how they are constructed, so seeing the teams I despise the most win is the next objective to root against, and Florida winning means they will be less hungry to win and it will lead to other Eastern Conference teams to have a better chance

leeroggy

Jan 3, 2010
worst part of Florida winning to me is it leads the path to NYR and TML winning a cup in the next few years, I know the Islanders are never going to win a cup how they are constructed, so seeing the teams I despise the most win is the next objective to root against, and Florida winning means they will be less hungry to win and it will lead to other Eastern Conference teams to have a better chance

Better get some therapy sessions for that . . .

crashthenet

Jul 9, 2004
Hockey Falls
One thing this Panther team did is show how stupid it is to say that players who bounce around aren't going to win

Ekman-Larsson
Kulikov
Verhaege
Lomberg
Tarasenko was washed up

Anyone who said Ek wasn't worth $2,100,000 and was done should never comment again
He was a difference maker in the playoffs
I had a Josh Bailey avatar in 2009 and you guys still let me post.

Reactions: leeroggy

crashthenet

Jul 9, 2004
Hockey Falls
Feel really good for Maurice today. Not sure he will get credit that he deserves but letting that group work it out in the verge of an epic collapse was impressive. Okposo winning was a bonus.

Zito inherited a true #1 center a #1 defenseman and a suspect #1 goalie. Adds Montour, Forsling and Verhaege for a single 3rd round pick (Montour). Added Bennet for a song. The Montour move in particular makes Weegar expendable and helps facilitate the Tkachuk trade. Paid the price for Reinahrdt but didn't overpay guys like Gudas and to a degree, Dreidger. Managed the Spencer Knight situation and added Stolarz who has posted solid numbers everywhere. Lomberg was an early signing for him as well. The veteran adds this year and hiring Maurice while letting Burnette go. Burnette won a lot of games. Beautiful work.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad