GDT: 2024 NHL Free Agent Frenzy

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Zwui21

Aug 31, 2019
Poor JBB, it's honestly such a bad position to be in for him right now lol.
You can see he's feeling the pressure

I just hope what he said about the team does not mean we are done for this offseason.

Point21

Oct 23, 2018
There is no f***ing way he just said Stamkos started the whole signing extensions a year early... does he not forget it went all the way to 2 days before free agency...

Reactions: gn2007

Point21

Oct 23, 2018
part of me feels like we had to pump the brakes on Hedman cause hes having 2nd thoughts on staying now.

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Skinner signed for 3 million. Mantha signed for 3. 5 million. Both of these guys should have been signed since they took one year deals to go to Canada. They would help our top 9 out . WTF is JBB actually doing to address the lack of forward depth and bottom 6 depth.

Flat Ronnie

Feb 11, 2014
Sounds like hes got some stuff in the chamber that could be announce tonight or tomorrow
What was the exact quote? It's probably the Hedman signing. It was reported they wanted to announce Hedman on his own day.

Skinner signed for 3 million. Mantha signed for 3. 5 million. Both of these guys should have been signed since they took one year deals to go to Canada. They would help our top 9 out . WTF is JBB actually doing to address the lack of forward depth and bottom 6 depth.
Can't afford a $3M guy. Too many spots to fill now.

• Haha
Reactions: Outl4w

Point21

Oct 23, 2018
What was the exact quote? It's probably the Hedman signing. It was reported they wanted to announce Hedman on his own day.
He has some stuff that they are working on that could be announced maybe tonight, maybe tomorrow, whenever it comes to fruition

Zwui21

Aug 31, 2019

Can't afford a $3M guy. Too many spots to fill now.

JBB got asked about having 10 F and needing 12. He said "My phone has been humming since I've been standing here. We're working on a few things, and hopefully we'll be able to announce them tonight...tomorrow...or in the coming days".

Reactions: Outl4w

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad