GDT: 2024 NHL Free Agent Frenzy

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Looking at the list, I really think we are trading for someone.
None of these guys are top 6 material to get us over the top. Skinner and JVR for 3rd line duties would be nice, but if we are filling out the top 6, it's through trade.

I actually have an interview for a job an hour away from Nashville in the next hour. If I get it, you guys will see me rocking my Stamkos lightning jersey on opening night.

Reactions: Coopers Gum

Antiramie

Mar 25, 2011
Bowman, Quenneville, and MacIsaac reinstated (and rumors of Bowman being Oilers next GM)

Looks like sexual assault's back on the menu, boys!

• Wow
Reactions: Master P

ThunderRoad

Apr 24, 2006
Tampa
None of these guys are top 6 material to get us over the top. Skinner and JVR for 3rd line duties would be nice, but if we are filling out the top 6, it's through trade.

I actually have an interview for a job an hour away from Nashville in the next hour. If I get it, you guys will see me rocking my Stamkos lightning jersey on opening night.
Best of luck.

Been a Lightning fan since 92. When moved away from Tampa, wore my Lightning jersey proudly in LA, Raleigh, Atlanta, etc. Never missed a Lightning game when they came through town. Used to get on Sun Sports since they would scan the crowd for Lightning fans.

Back in Tampa now and not pleased Stamkos is no longer going to lead the team out on the ice.

• Love
Reactions: Stammertime91

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
one good thing about today is that the cirelli and cernak contracts don’t look anywhere near as bad anymore with how much everyone is being paid

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
Someone needs to ask him why he thought it wasn’t a good move to add (keep) another top 6 winger for as cheap as you’re going to find one. In addition to the leadership, culture, direction, etc Stamkos brought his entire career that he’s now going to bring to a competitor. Grill his ass.

It’s not a one or the other thing between guentzel and Stamkos. It’s the fact we could have had both. And that we preach to be a world class organization, but treat the guy who bled the most blue out of anybody to ever play for us probably like the the shit he did for the organization never mattered. If the guy who has pretty much single-handedly done the most out of any player to play for this team asks for 1 mil more (still a MAJOR DISCOUNT compared to similar players) you give it to him. Not like we are absolutely dying for the space at this precise moment. Could have fit him. Instead, what will we fill that space with? Projects? Could-be’s? They won’t have the same impact, especially in the locker room. It has a profound effect on what we’ve built over the last 15-20 years, and not a good one.

Look at other teams fans reactions as well. They all say Stamkos deserved better.

Point21

Oct 23, 2018
7.5m left in cap with a few holes to fill and BriseBois is just sitting on his hands

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad