GDT: 2024 NHL first round. 7PM EST / 4PM PST

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

vildurson

Jun 2, 2021
This place in Vegas seems cool visually through cameras as a viewer. At least does not look like your usual setup.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Time for every GM to come out and thank the great city of Las Vegas, congratulate Florida on the Cup, and have someone else announce their pick

Reactions: jj cale

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Sennecke at 3 would be a horrible pick. Good prospect in his own right but playing with two vets definitely helped him a lot. I never got the impression that it was him driving that line. Again, good prospect but not good enough to justify such a high pick. Wingers getting picked top5 should be absolutely exceptional and I don't think Sennecke is. Good skater, righty, natural goalscorer but not dominant enough for my liking in the OHL.

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
Time for every GM to come out and thank the great city of Las Vegas, congratulate Florida on the Cup, and have someone else announce their pick

Of all the things I hated about Tim Murray as a GM when he was with the Sabres, zero of them were him just walking up to the mic on draft day and saying “Buffalo selects [player name].”

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad