GDT: 2024 NHL Entry Draft

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do the Avs trade #24 or Make a selection?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
My previous post. I meant Scott Harris. It looked like him who made the pick. Anybody got confirmation?

Director of Scouting.

Ex-Columbus Blue Jacket, of course.

Nerd.

Standard CNap hire.

scott-harris-2707352.jpg

Reactions: dahrougem2

NorthernAvsFan

Jun 25, 2014
I like the Nabokov pick. I wouldn’t worry about drafting an older goaltender. 21 is still a baby for that position.

If he can become Pavel Francouz, but not made of glass, that’s a big win for a second round pick.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
I like the Nabokov pick. I wouldn’t worry about drafting an older goaltender. 21 is still a baby for that position.

If he can become Pavel Francouz, but not made of glass, that’s a big win for a second round pick.
Brother any NHL games in any capacity means a win for us lmao our scouts are the shits

NorthernAvsFan

Jun 25, 2014
I gotta say that the NHL draft is a joke compared the the NFL draft.

In the NFL draft, they show highlight vids of every pick. In the NHL they barely show any video and the analysts barely know the players and it’s the second round.

Reactions: AvsMakar08

LTCPain75

Jul 12, 2022
I think the Avs started a mini-run in goalie selections in the 2nd round. Three more taken so far after the Avs selected Nabokov. Only four picks left in this round.

Reactions: NorthernAvsFan

Gumballhead

Nov 18, 2002
Chicago
scotchhorns.bandcamp.com
I gotta say that the NHL draft is a joke compared the the NFL draft.

In the NFL draft, they show highlight vids of every pick. In the NHL they barely show any video and the analysts barely know the players and it’s the second round.
It seems like the FO people don't know some of the time either. My favorite sport to watch has an unwatchable draft.

Reactions: expatriatedtexan

Ad

Upcoming events

• Bolivia vs Panama
    Bolivia vs Panama
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $75.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • USA vs Uruguay
    USA vs Uruguay
    Wagers: 2