GDT: 2024 NHL Entry Draft

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do the Avs trade #24 or Make a selection?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Alright so I've had a bit of a chance to watch some of these guys but again, didn't put anywhere close to the hours I used to spend but here are my opinions for the Avs at #24 :

E. Hemming, RW - a shoot-first winger that's an accurate passer.
S. Boisvert, C - solid two-way center who'll probably end up a 3rd line C but he's gritty and can fight.
T. Parascak, RW - reminds me of a David Perron type of player who always seems to be in the right spot at the right time.

Apart from that, in the mid rounds I like these guys :

F. Martelli, LD - while slightly undersized, he's a good skater and makes good decisions with the puck.

O. Joseph, C - flags as a solid defensive center. Reminds me of Todd Marchant.

R. Leenders ,G - I didn't see him a lot but I just like this guy as a goalie.
2 of 3 gone immediately.

Bender

Sep 25, 2002
Alright so I've had a bit of a chance to watch some of these guys but again, didn't put anywhere close to the hours I used to spend but here are my opinions for the Avs at #24 :

E. Hemming, RW - a shoot-first winger that's an accurate passer.
S. Boisvert, C - solid two-way center who'll probably end up a 3rd line C but he's gritty and can fight.
T. Parascak, RW - reminds me of a David Perron type of player who always seems to be in the right spot at the right time.

Apart from that, in the mid rounds I like these guys :

F. Martelli, LD - while slightly undersized, he's a good skater and makes good decisions with the puck.

O. Joseph, C - flags as a solid defensive center. Reminds me of Todd Marchant.

R. Leenders ,G - I didn't see him a lot but I just like this guy as a goalie.
And of course the time it took me to write this 2 guys are off the board.

:(

• Haha
Reactions: MonsterMack

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad