GDT: 2024 NHL Entry Draft - Round 1 - June 28th - 7 P.M. / Round 2-7 - June 29th - 11 A.M

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
Curious to hear who our draft experts @StevenToddIves @Guadana @evnted think is a first round talent who wasn't drafted in the first round.

I want to know which players I should be irrationally angry that we didn't pick tomorrow.
Its easy - Chernyshov. You can start from that. Yes, his decision making has issues, but tools are great. Big, mobile, physical, very good defensively, great puckhandling. good passing and shot.

Dylan9z9

LGD 2024-25
May 16, 2012
Rockaway, NJ
Peterka wasnt drafted in the first round too.

Damn. I hope Fitz will find the way to make a trade. Flyers do stupid things. They have no plan for their rebuild. just awful.

Emery was easy pick to the rangers. I would draft him ahead at least 8-9 players.
Fitz is going to pick some guy from Madagascar with the next pick🙄

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
Isn't Emery only like 6'3"?
Yup.
Somebody mentioned his size and obviously made an error, but I didn't bother to fact check. Too eager to get my joke post up.

Joke's on me now. Leaving to go and wash the egg off my face.

I'm back.
Maybe there's a similar reaction in that they both chose a D-man in the first round so the trading of barbs can still take place.
Hey, what can I say? Have to find some way to try and save face. LOL

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad