GDT: 2024 NHL Entry Draft - Round 1 - June 28th - 7 P.M. / Round 2-7 - June 29th - 11 A.M

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
Peterka wasnt drafted in the first round too.

Damn. I hope Fitz will find the way to make a trade. Flyers do stupid things. They have no plan for their rebuild. just awful.

Emery was easy pick to the rangers. I would draft him ahead at least 8-9 players.

Andre Palot

Oct 20, 2012
Dover, NJ
We don't need to trade squat. Just keep developing from within and build up team chemistry between our established, seasoned players and the kids.

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
Curious to hear who our draft experts @StevenToddIves @Guadana @evnted think is a first round talent who wasn't drafted in the first round.

I want to know which players I should be irrationally angry that we didn't pick tomorrow.
Its easy - Chernyshov. You can start from that. Yes, his decision making has issues, but tools are great. Big, mobile, physical, very good defensively, great puckhandling. good passing and shot.

Dylan9z9

LGD 2024-25
May 16, 2012
Rockaway, NJ
Peterka wasnt drafted in the first round too.

Damn. I hope Fitz will find the way to make a trade. Flyers do stupid things. They have no plan for their rebuild. just awful.

Emery was easy pick to the rangers. I would draft him ahead at least 8-9 players.
Fitz is going to pick some guy from Madagascar with the next pick🙄

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
Isn't Emery only like 6'3"?
Yup.
Somebody mentioned his size and obviously made an error, but I didn't bother to fact check. Too eager to get my joke post up.

Joke's on me now. Leaving to go and wash the egg off my face.

I'm back.
Maybe there's a similar reaction in that they both chose a D-man in the first round so the trading of barbs can still take place.
Hey, what can I say? Have to find some way to try and save face. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad