GDT: 2024 NHL Entry Draft - Round 1 - June 28th - 7 P.M. / Round 2-7 - June 29th - 11 A.M

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
I’ll be really excited for the Devils to have any number of guys that will be available at 10. I’m still generally thinking the Devils will be best off making the pick (or trading down but that may not be a Fitz preference).

Reactions: Hisch13r

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
What's your take on him having us take Catton in his latest, if I read correctly from earlier in the thread?
He’s one of the many guys I’d like with the pick. With who is still on the board I’m iffy on Parekh. I’d only take him if we swung a Casey for McGroarty deal. Lower on Helenius. MBN I would’ve liked to have been the ones who traded down with SJ if that’s the route. Iggy or Catton I’d be fine either way

Reactions: NA Hockey

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
Perfetti has 75 points and is a plus 24 in 140 games by 22 years of age. That is good no matter how you want to spin it.
meh. Perfetti is not the player we are looking for. No matter how you want to spin it. I wish him only well.
Devils should prefer players who is closer to Lundell. Perfetti isnt the player to add on the line with Nico or Jack at all. Even if he will start to produce on 60-80 points level.

Last edited:

CalamityX23

May 2, 2023
If Demidov does slide, is it purely on the Russia situation or something to related to on the ice performance/forecast?

NA Hockey

Nov 16, 2015
meh. Perfetti is not the player we are looking for. No matter how you want to spin it. I wish him only well.
Devils should prefer players who is closer to Lundell. Perfetti isnt the player to add on the line with Nico or Jack at all. Even if he will start to produce on 60-80 points level.
Meh, I disagree with you and Perfetti was a better prospect and will end up the better player over Lundell. He would have been great with Jack and a big winger. His playmaking and shot would have meshed unbelievably with Jacks skills. Lundell is a third line centre (a very good one) who will top out at 45-50 points max.

HBK27

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Northern NJ
What's your take on him having us take Catton in his latest, if I read correctly from earlier in the thread?

Pronman didn't really make a strong link to the Devils taking Catton, other than saying he's the BPA the way his mock plays out, whereas he makes more of a case as to why a team is interested in a particular prospect for most of his other mock picks.

1719583399157.png

Reactions: Better Call Sal

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
Meh, I disagree with you and Perfetti was a better prospect and will end up the better player over Lundell. He would have been great with Jack and a big winger. His playmaking and shot would have meshed unbelievably with Jacks skills. Lundell is a third line centre (a very good one) who will top out at 45-50 points max.
Meh, This is the way how to not build winning team. They would be pinned by opponents. Lundell can be 3rd line center as 45-50 points or complimentary forechecking physical winger.

And you know. Lundell is Stanley Cup champion. Perfetti most likely will never be as Jets player.

Faster better skating version of Lundell (Devils will have 1-3 three options, a couple of them with better shot too) will make much more sense.

But yeah we can believe that Jack and Perfetti would be great duo. Everybody should have something to believe.

Pronman didn't really make a strong link to the Devils taking Catton, other than saying he's the BPA the way his mock plays out, whereas he makes more of a case as to why a team is interested in a particular prospect for most of his other mock picks.

View attachment 888502
I still think Catton is a good pick(not very good or great) for Devils and still very possible if he will be available.

If Demidov does slide, is it purely on the Russia situation or something to related to on the ice performance/forecast?
Russia situation only, some bias from some gms. I dont think there will be so many gms. Unrealistic situation. He will not sleep through Jackets/Mtl/Utah.

HBK27

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Northern NJ
Rooting for the big 3 RD and Lindstrom to all be picked in the top 9 to give us the best options. We obviously have no need for RD and I'd be very concerned taking a player that's already dealing with back injuries this high. Those rarely just go away for good.

Reactions: Guadana

Ad

Upcoming events

• Austria vs Turkey
    KNOCKOUT Austria vs Turkey
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $15,750.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Brazil vs Colombia
    Brazil vs Colombia
    Wagers: 2