GDT: 2024 NHL Entry Draft (HFSJ Edition) - Round 1: Fri, Jun 28 4pm PT/7pm ET | Rounds 2-7: Sat, Jun 29, 8:30am PT/11:30am ET

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Knyzhov bought out per Chris Johnston, there's your #71 jersey, Mack

"Alright Macklin, what's it going to take for you to sign this season?"

"I want jersey #71"

*Grier looks at Knyzhov icily*

"Hey Nik, can you come join me out behind the parking lot of the building for a few minutes?"

*grabs a shovel as he walks out of the room*

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
I noticed, jersey numbers are kind of my fixation, I just think it's funny they gave it to him BEFORE it was technically freed up
On the walk over to the Sphere yesterday, there were two guys who looked either like prospects or tagalongs to prospects who “guaranteed” Celebrini would be #71 instead of #17. Probably friends of Mack.

landshark

They'll paint the donkey teal if you pay.
Sponsor
Mar 15, 2003
outer richmond dist
Isn't Jeannot a goon? He had a good rookie year but kinda shitsplat after that from the counting stats. I only bring it up because he's a new, young goon in the division.

sharks_dynasty

Oct 25, 2006
San Jose, CA
I ran into them again later and it turns out they are from Vancouver and know Macklin’s brother. That’s why they were confident about the jersey number.
On the walk over to the Sphere yesterday, there were two guys who looked either like prospects or tagalongs to prospects who “guaranteed” Celebrini would be #71 instead of #17. Probably friends of Macklin

Ad

Upcoming events

• Bolivia vs Panama
    Bolivia vs Panama
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $75.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • USA vs Uruguay
    USA vs Uruguay
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $682.00