GDT: 2024 NHL Entry Draft (HFSJ Edition) - Round 1: Fri, Jun 28 4pm PT/7pm ET | Rounds 2-7: Sat, Jun 29, 8:30am PT/11:30am ET

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
:laugh: of course the first Brunicke highlight is him victimizing the Vancouver Giants. Screw you, NHL Network highlights intern.

Whoa, they couldn’t have done this on day 1? Sheesh.

I was expecting it was going to involve a currentish pick because the Lightning valued getting someone in particular now, but it was JJ Moser, Morgan Geekie, and a couple of I think later picks including one that's next year (I couldn't track the whole list of assets as I was scrambling to write stuff down.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Sergachev package was JJ Moser, Connor Geekie, 2nd round pick next year, and 7/199 this year. No salary retention so Utah takes the whole contract (natch, because this was a salary dump for the Bolts)

Reactions: Sandisfan

Ad

Upcoming events

• Portugal vs Slovenia
    KNOCKOUT Portugal vs Slovenia
    Wagers: 7
    Staked: $32,249.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bolivia vs Panama
    Bolivia vs Panama
    Wagers: 1