GDT: 2024 NHL Entry Draft (HFSJ Edition) - Round 1: Fri, Jun 28 4pm PT/7pm ET | Rounds 2-7: Sat, Jun 29, 8:30am PT/11:30am ET

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NiWa

Nov 27, 2003
Ireland
Here are some targets I'd like to see.

33:
  1. BPA: Chernyshov (if medical isn't a concern)
  2. RHD: Badinka (6'3, physical shutdown D with good skating and breakout pass)
  3. Trade back a few spots to pick up more darts.
  4. RHD: Elick (6'3, shutdown D - but no offensive upside. he could be a perfect fit with Cagnoni on 3rd pairing but I'd prefer to swing for more offensive upside)
  5. LHD Freij (6'1, offensive high risk D - fantastic shot but defensive red flags)
53:
  1. Anyone from above :)
  2. LHD: Shuravin (6'4, Shut-down D, strong skater, offensive potential, bad shot)
  3. LHD: Skahan (6'5, physical shutdown D, very good skater, great positioning, great vision, but limited in creativity with puck, hard but inaccurate shot.)
  4. RHD: Mews (6'0, offensive D, exceptional skater, but can unravel when faced with adversity)
  5. RHD: Brunicke (6'3, two-way, big & mobile, 2nd pair D)
  6. RHD: Kleber (6'6, physical, solid defense, some offensive instincts, good but slower skater)
  7. LHDs: Muggli, Kiviharju, Sahlin-Wallenius, Hutson,Pulkkinen, Ustinkov, Vaisanen

3rd / 4th round:
  1. Hope we pick up one of the Russian goalies with the 3rd or 4th. 3rd would give us a lot of choice, 4th would mean less options.
  2. Pick a high risk faller (like Cagoni)
Lol, going exactly like my list so far.

drunksage

Sphere = underrated?
Jan 13, 2007
30-ish min from Sphere
Also interested to hear what those of you at the draft thought of the Sphere as a hosting location. From a televised event perspective, I thought it looked incredible and thought the NFL and NBA should immediately move every draft there. But maybe it's different when you're there live.

The walk from (and back to) the Venetian was indoor and air-conditioned, and it was only a bitch since I had already walked thousands of steps from my free parking spot.

There was extremely good resolution on that big screen (for San Jose ppl, think Hackworth dome but way way better), and very good sound with low reverb.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Portugal vs Slovenia
    KNOCKOUT Portugal vs Slovenia
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $28,564.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bolivia vs Panama
    Bolivia vs Panama
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $75.00