GDT: 2024 NHL Entry Draft (HFSJ Edition) - Round 1: Fri, Jun 28 4pm PT/7pm ET | Rounds 2-7: Sat, Jun 29, 8:30am PT/11:30am ET

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Do we need to select a goalie so bad that trading 53 isn't on the table?
I don't think we do but at 53, any sort of thought process is justifiable on who you take at that pick. It's a lottery ticket so just pick someone and go if you're going to make a pick past like 35-40.

Reactions: ChompChomp

GRANdSharks

Mar 14, 2018
A lot of cool options could be available at 33, I'm hoping for one of Elick, Letourneau, Basha or stiga but the draft is falling pretty good for us so far imo

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
I'll extend the same to the Ducks. Very good picks that are going to be tough to play against.
I was telling my wife we need to trade up and get solberg, guy is a beast…. So I’m happy we did it and got him.

Sennecke is good, maybe a bit of a reach but hopefully he continues his development curve.

Reactions: coooldude

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Letourneau was one I liked as an option at 33 but it increases the odds that someone like Emery or Elick or Badinka is there at 33. Any of them would be great picks at 33. Even someone like Mews that has been falling.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I wonder how they chose which teams got the big fancy cityscape graphic for the background and which just have the logo and pulsing checkerboard thing.

llamanby

Mar 19, 2006
Letourneau was one I liked as an option at 33 but it increases the odds that someone like Emery or Elick or Badinka is there at 33. Any of them would be great picks at 33. Even someone like Mews that has been falling.
20 years ago, we would have picked Letourneau with #11.

Hard to imagine us not taking one of those RD at 33.

NiWa

Nov 27, 2003
Ireland
Yup, agreed. All are RHD which would be perfect. Though on Mews, I'd gamble and hope for 53.

Chernyshov (W with right shot) is also still there. Would be great value and just about meets GMMG-size requirements.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad