GDT: 2024 NHL Entry Draft, at The Sphere in Vegas, Friday, June 28, 7 p.m. edt | SN, TVA Sports, ESPN, NHLN

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who will Montreal draft?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Laine is still in the program. I dont think he can't be traded. he's a later this summer kind a deal
Not to mention he is not someone we will ever be looking at.
I thought that was obvious months ago but the Laine to Montreal idea just won't die a natural death.
I'm really not sure what people think HuGo are trying to build.
We are looking to do as little rehab as possible.
The writing was on the wall with the overhaul after the ridiculous amount of Man Games lost.
So sure lets go out and sign a player who has given a half season average over the last 5 years.
They have specifically stated they are looking for players who can embrace the atmosphere and the challenge that is Montreal.
Laine isn't that guy he would at the very least have to go out and prove himself elsewhere.

Reactions: GrandmaCookie

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
what backwoods do you live in that these are your best choices?

Haha, there are other options but on a Friday night those other options will take way too long to get here.

This is sort of a last minute decision as plans were cancelled last minute. I’m looking for cheap and quick.

I suppose I can add Pizza Hut into the mix. Not really a fan of Red Swan. Oven 360 is decent.

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
Haha, there are other options but on a Friday night those other options will take way too long to get here.

This is sort of a last minute decision as plans were cancelled last minute. I’m looking for cheap and quick.

I suppose I can add Pizza Hut into the mix. Not really a fan of Red Swan. Oven 360 is decent.

Pizza Hut is the winner man.

Get yourself some wings and a piece of of that big chocolate chip cookie.

Spoil yo self.

Michoulicious

Dec 9, 2014

I suppose I can add Pizza Hut into the mix.
Pizza Hut is the best of those 3 options IMO if you can't go with the local stuff.

Go with the box with 2 pizzas, chicken tenders, bread sticks and Cinabun for dessert.

Your pancreas will never have seen so much carbs and hate you forever, but you might live.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad