GDT: 2024 NHL Entry Draft, at The Sphere in Vegas, Friday, June 28, 7 p.m. edt | SN, TVA Sports, ESPN, NHLN

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who will Montreal draft?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
1000007280.jpg

Imagine having hair like this and not being bothered in the slightest.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
I wouldn't worry about the Philly move up, it would be for a center if anything but I don't see how Columbus would like moving back to 12 in this draft unless Philly gives up their own first next year without any protections and they think it will be lottery.

CBJ won't do it because they are able to get the center they want now and no guarantee they would get another chance to complete the center line behind Fantilli.

Reactions: Rozz

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
I wouldn't worry about the Philly move up, it would be for a center if anything but I don't see how Columbus would like moving back to 12 in this draft unless Philly gives up their own first next year without any protections and they think it will be lottery.

CBJ won't do it because they are able to get the center they want now and no guarantee they would get another chance to complete the center line behind Fantilli.

I'm not even worried if Demidov or Lindstrom are not there at 5. Habs will likely to get a fantastic player like last year. Yeah I have mad with Reinbacher last year, but at this moment, I'm very very happy with a D like him on my team, even if Habs have passed on Leonard or Michkov.

This year, if Demidov or Lindstrom are not there, I'm pretty sure they will go between Buium, Dickinson, Iginla or Sennecke. (The rumors right now say Buium). That would be a fantastic add to the rebuild, no matter what!

JuicyHam

Dec 16, 2013
windsor
I know we've been spoiled the last few years with Kent making big trades with a second first round pick but i'm really hoping he is going to do it again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad