GDT: 2024 NHL Entry Draft, at The Sphere in Vegas, Friday, June 28, 7 p.m. edt | SN, TVA Sports, ESPN, NHLN

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who will Montreal draft?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Bob McKenzie tweeted on the morning of the 2022 draft that the sense on the floor was that we were going with Shane Wright. Every actors involved is bluffing.

I hope for Demidov at 5 but nobody knows, everybody is speculating and Robinson makes a living out of click.
I do remember 1 hour prior to the draft, Slafkovsky was HEAVILY rumored to the habs and in 1 minute he was taken off from bookies website. Pretty much guaranteed the Habs would draft him.

Reactions: The Gr8 Dane

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
I only took a screenshot of the top 6 on the page and never expanded the entire list but I just checked the full list and Iginla really isn't listed anywhere as an option for pick 5. Seems quite odd he isn't even listed as an option TBH.

Full pick 5 option list.
View attachment 888308
I do remember 1 hour prior to the draft, Slafkovsky was HEAVILY rumored to the habs and in 1 minute he was taken off from bookies website. Pretty much guaranteed the Habs would draft him.

The house always win ~

They know he's our guy :scared:

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
Where? Where’s tits?!

Check out this pair

1022980-sergei-andrei-kostitsyn.png

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal
This board will be interesting when a defenseman or Sennecke is the pick

People are setting themselves up for serious heartbreak
honestly if demidov isn't there for us I don't really care who we pick , none of the other forwards really wow me and I won't even mind if they take a D there is going to be a stud where we pick we just need to pick the right kid. Passing on Demidov would be something though

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
The Ducks seem to like Silayev and Sennecke @ 3 so if the Flyers did trade up to 4th, to get their pick of either Demidov or Lindstrom @ 4, the smart move for the Ducks would be to call up the Habs and offer to swap the 3rd and 5th picks for maybe the 26th and whatever else and they would still likely get their pick of either Silayev or Sennecke @ 5.

Hope it doesn't come to that scenario though and CBJ keeps saying no to trading their 4th pick to the Flyers. Rather the Habs use that 26th pick for a different trade or just keep it and use it.

Reactions: habsfan891

Michoulicious

Dec 9, 2014
honestly if demidov isn't there for us I don't really care who we pick , none of the other forwards really wow me and I won't even mind if they take a D there is going to be a stud where we pick we just need to pick the right kid. Passing on Demidov would be something though
Demidov is in a tier if his own.

After that #3-12 makes no real difference to me.

Would not surprise me if players like Catton or Yakemchuk end up being drafted at #12 and become the top 5 best players in the draft.

Michoulicious

Dec 9, 2014
I saw a lot of our fan base prefer Buium over Dickinson. IS he really better than Dickinson?
It's close to me, I have Dickinson slightly ahead mainly because of size...

My top 10:

1. Celebrini
2. Demidov
3. Dickinson
4. Buium
5. Levshunov
6. Iginla
7. Connolly
8. Yakemchuk
9. Sennecke
10. Eiserman

HM: Parekh, Catton

But like I said not much between #3 and #12, same tier.

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
It's close to me, I have Dickinson slightly ahead mainly because of size...

My top 10:

1. Celebrini
2. Demidov
3. Dickinson
4. Buium
5. Levshunov
6. Iginla
7. Connolly
8. Yakemchuk
9. Sennecke
10. Eiserman

HM: Parekh, Catton

But like I said not much between #3 and #12, same tier.

Not Lindstrom in your top 10 and HM?

You high on DMT my man!

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
34 pages in 24 hours. Good job degens.
side-eye-letterkenny.gif

Reminds me of this guy.

View attachment 888324
I would love Demidov, or Lindstrom with the Habs pick.

BERSERKER

Teams trading up can suck my...

BERSERKER
I wonder if SN streaming app will have the draft. Guess only one way to find out.
I think you can scroll over to check and see yourself.

I looked through my bell fibe app and it just shows sports central for hours, so must be showing it.

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
I saw a lot of our fan base prefer Buium over Dickinson. IS he really better than Dickinson?

The two-way game of Dickinson is really good.

But Buium have much more offensive potential and still can become a really good two-way guy aswell. Buium is very good in his zone. Imagine Quinn Hughes with already good two-way game. That's Zeev Buium. He is oustanding. My favorite D this year. It's my choice for Habs if Demidov or Lindstrom are not there.

Reactions: The Last Red
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad