Prospect Info: 2024 NHL Draft

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
8vcq8r.jpg

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
According to Murat Ates' plans maybe.

Lots of things could have happened. Maybe he had deals in place if a certain player was available and they were gone. Or maybe Minny really wanted that dman and found a way to trade up to get him instead and they would have made the trade if that kid was off the board

MardyBum

Jul 4, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
According to Murat Ates' plans maybe.

Lots of things could have happened. Maybe he had deals in place if a certain player was available and they were gone. Or maybe Minny really wanted that dman and found a way to trade up to get him instead and they would have made the trade if that kid was off the board

Second scenario is what it sounds like. Russo said something similar from Minnys side.

Reactions: Buffdog

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
Prospect comparisons to NHL players are funny. A guy that goes #18 being compared to Malkin? If I were a prospect and they asked me who do you see yourself as, I'd love to say "well, if Jesus Christ himself could skate..."
I'm the opposite lol.. I suffer from imposter syndrome quite often

If I were asked that I'd be like "to be honest, I have no fcuking clue what I'm even doing here"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad