Prospect Info: 2024 NHL Draft

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
Maybe Murat should stick to studying spreadsheets and interacting with his Twitter followers

Leave the actual NHL reporting to the big boys

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
I think its time for the Winnipeg sports media to retire and hire some new blood ... someone who can get a story right in 13 years.:huh:
I heard an unbelievable rumor while filling up my gas tank ... Chevy tried to phone the Oilers and inquire about McDavid but nobody picked up the phone apparently the Oilers GM quit.
Eventually someone has to pick up the phone and we could have a trade before July 1st ... I think that could get a few hits or sell a few papers ... am I hired.:laugh:

Roughneck1

Aug 9, 2014
I'm just not a fan

He embodies the "I've never played competitive hockey but I think I know what I'm talking about because I look at numbers so listen to me" types
Yeah I s
I'm just not a fan

He embodies the "I've never played competitive hockey but I think I know what I'm talking about because I look at numbers so listen to me" types
Yeah I have to agree a bit. Have to admit he’s a good writer though. And seems to be slowly getting some connections though not as much as some here like to think he does.

Reactions: Buffdog

Aggie204

Expect the worst, you’ll never be disappointed.
Sep 11, 2015
East St Paul, MB
As much as I love Chevy, I'd punch him right in the dick if he did that
I 2nd that.
IMG_7244.gif

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
Maybe Murat should stick to studying spreadsheets and interacting with his Twitter followers

Leave the actual NHL reporting to the big boys
I have been digging comments at him for his rumors on twitter and he actually replied "are you okay?"
Lol ... I'm not the one looking like an idiot with all the wrong guesses.:laugh:

I'm not allowed to start threads for being a bad boy but we should have a comedy thread called ... "S**t Murat says"

Reactions: Buffdog

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad