Jul 3, 2002
Draft caps leaked

1000005248.jpg

Another ranking, Lindstrom 12th /Silayev 18th

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
The picks are announced before each team takes the stage so the camera crew has time to get set up. If you're in the right place to eaves drop, you know the picks in advance.

The 2021 Draft was done via video conferencing with the NHL broadcasting out of the NHL Netwark studios in NJ.

Maybe it was just some sort of parlor trick, as opposed to reporting, but he wasn’t eavesdropping live.

Trabdy2

Nov 30, 2018
Two more sleeps until draft day. Oh the suspense!

I don't think I have much more to contribute to the discussion aside from saying that the further down my "wish list" that the Habs reach with the 5th OA pick, the more I'll be looking for them to provide explanation/justification on the pick (assuming that there are players still on the board above his name when we pick). That list looks something like this:

Demidov
Lindstrom
Sennecke
Levshunov
Parekh
Buium
Catton
Iginla
Dickinson
Silayev
Everyone else

If we pick a D, that explanation/justification might come in the form of a trade on draft day or during the off season.

Reactions: Deebs

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
The 2021 Draft was done via video conferencing with the NHL broadcasting out of the NHL Netwark studios in NJ.

Maybe it was just some sort of parlor trick, as opposed to reporting, but he wasn’t eavesdropping live.

Oh ok, I do remember something like that happening on CKAC (french sports radio) in the past. Martin McGuire and Dany Dubé were getting tipped minutes before each pick and you could hear the name of the next pick being announced by some guy in the background ensued by them pretending to guess each pick and acting surprised when each team announced their pick. They thought they had it made, It was the funniest thing.

The Last Red

Jan 2, 2022
yup..
remember it is Button nose. the blow bag of TSN

agreed
KH will grab him at 5 if he falls and the other forwards are gone
I can see Ducks taking hometown boy
yup..
remember it is Button nose. the blow bag of TSN

agreed
KH will grab him at 5 if he falls and the other forwards are gone
I can definitely see the Ducks taking hometown boy Buium at 3.

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
The picks are announced before each team takes the stage so the camera crew has time to get set up. If you're in the right place to eaves drop, you know the picks in advance.
I'm not joking, but I was at the Caufield draft sitting near all the prospects lower bowl and read Jim Bennings lips say to his guy 'take the Russian' and the guy went and locked in the pick...then a couple minutes later, boom - Podkolzin is selected

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
So I did a back day and practiced 100 round house kick on each legs plus 10 minutes of drilling for BJJ while all you guys did is bicker about Helenius.

I am not proud.

With that said Demidov > Iginla > Catton (insert Lindstrom if healthy).

The plan is so simple.
I used my safety squat bar today…

I feel like Lindstrom is leaning to be our pick...and that half the people will be mad because they think he is broken or low IQ.
The other half will be mad because his back is f***ed.

What happened to the poll?
Eiserman won.

I also remember full of people in this thread are not high on offensive potential of Brady Tkachuk. They are high on Filip Zadina.
Or just plain high…

• Haha
Reactions: Mrb1p and McGees
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad