Votes: 19 4.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
The 2021 Draft was done via video conferencing with the NHL broadcasting out of the NHL Netwark studios in NJ.

Maybe it was just some sort of parlor trick, as opposed to reporting, but he wasn’t eavesdropping live.
I remember watching the draft on TSN a few years ago and it was very clear that Bob was told who was the pick like a minute before it was announced. He'd casually start talking about each kid that was about to get drafted and you knew it was a spoiler. Very infuriating.

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
I remember watching the draft on TSN a few years ago and it was very clear that Bob was told who was the pick like a minute before it was announced. He'd casually start talking about each kid that was about to get drafted and you knew it was a spoiler. Very infuriating.

That could be but he was in semi-retirement in 2021 and not on TV. That’s why he was tweeting about every pick, presumably from home.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Buium ain't going 3, Ducks don't need another left shot D in that style (neither do we but alas), and teams are calling Chicago for Silayev or Levshunov. It's not for Demidov, we went through this last year when everyone thought the trade up calls were for Michkov but it was for Reinbacher

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
For me it seems to be shaping up to be one of either Demidov, Sennecke, or Buium for the Habs @ 5 and likely in that order.

The current Fanduel odds for the 2/3/4 draft order.

2024_NHL_Draft_Odds.jpg

Lockin17

Jul 31, 2018
Beckett Sennecke = Tyson Foerster ?
Cayden Lindtsrom = Quinten Byfield ?
Berkly Catton = Zach Benson ?
Tig Iginla = Ridley Greig ?
Cole Eiserman = Cole Caufield ?
Konsta Helenius = Anton Lundell ?
Ivan Demidov = Kirill Kaprizov

Last edited:

The Last Red

Jan 2, 2022
There’s literally no scenario involving picks 2-4 where we don’t get the chance to draft an elite prospect at 5 - at least one of Demidov, Lindstrom, Levshunov or Buium will be there. If we don't draft an elite prospect, it will be because HuGo chose not to.

Reactions: Rozz and sampollock

Lockin17

Jul 31, 2018
There’s literally no scenario involving picks 2-4 where we don’t get the chance to draft an elite prospect at 5 - at least one of Demidov, Lindstrom, Levshunov or Buium will be there. If we don't draft an elite prospect, it will be because HuGo chose not to.
Well i hope he goes for BPA and not Positioning

Lockin17

Jul 31, 2018
I would not mind Silayev , Big stay home D with a physical presence , you need thoses guy's.
You can't have Hutson, Buium, Barron, playing forwards and not have a D like Silayev or Reinbacher.

#5 = Silayev
#26 = Artamanov
Would be a great draft

With Bodgan , all 3 from Torpedo

Silayev-Bodgan would be a great D line

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad