GDT: 2024 NHL Draft, The Sphere Las Vegas, June 28-29

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chootoi

Jan 7, 2005
I have seen both Lavoie and Smith live a lot in the past 2 seasons. I really like the Lavoie pick. He is very similar to Tyler Myers but needs some skating work. He is very good defensively but not a lot of offensive production. He'll eat minutes without anyone noticing. Could be a very good 4-6D.

Gabe Smith I have seen probably 50 times. He is a big time project. I was not even expecting him to be drafted, but he does have all the tools that BA loves. He is a giant who is not afraid of anything, but he has limited offensive upside and his decision making and skating are lagging. To be expected from a player of his size. He made big improvements from age 16-17, so if he can keep taking those leaps you never know. Ceiling maybe comparable to say, Brian Boyle.

Reactions: kickback256 and Dog

Ad

Upcoming events

• Bolivia vs Panama
    Bolivia vs Panama
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $175.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • USA vs Uruguay
    USA vs Uruguay
    Wagers: 2