NHL Entry Draft 2024 NHL Draft Talk

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Big Muddy

Dec 15, 2019
Love their moves but also want to throw some love Moser’s way. He will be good in Tampa
Yep, agreed. There’s a lot of trades that benefit both teams that are involved - probably the majority of them.

I find there’s a preoccupation by some to keep posting trades that would fleece the other team. It's an odd preoccupation and largely a waste of time.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
A kid who is really big and genuinely loves to hit, and hit hard....I don't mind that for the third pairing.

But hard to get a read on his skating in those clips, or what kind of hockey sense he has. Need to be a good skater these days to catch NHLers to hit them.

Im fine with spending a 2nd round pick on a 6'7 bruiser who can play on the third pair. If that guy hits he will be valuable no matter where he is in the lineup.

Sens have talented forwards. If they can have a stream of beef going into the blueline in the coming years . . . power to them. Build from the the backend out.

I dont know shit about these guys. But big, dangerous defensemen will always have a home in the NHL.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
You had me at most violent player.
This guy looks like a crusher. Keep your heads up boys
Reminds me of Logan Stanley.

I don’t even mind these big toolsy kids that have untapped potential but seems like it’s the only pick we ever make. Don’t know why the Sens insist on restricting themselves in this way.
Directive from above? Staios is the architect director now.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Very surprised with that 39th OA pick especially with the guys left on the board, was hoping for Miettinen LW, Basha LW, Kleber Rd or Brunicke RD.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Anaheim doing the same thing again getting a guy who should have done much higher out of the Q

Like Luneau, I’m sure everyone will be asking how they got Masse so late.

Reactions: Sensators

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad