NHL Entry Draft 2024 NHL Draft Talk

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Teammates avoided events he was attending.
Believe what you want.
That’s too many “strikes” for me.

Also the parents threatening legal action against anyone talking about the kid. And that he moved around to so many different organizations in a short time.

Feels to me that a lot of it is because of his parents. Hopefully being away from them and off at college straightened out the kid. But I definitely wouldn't want him in our organization.

IpsoPostFacto

No opinions, just reactions
Dec 17, 2017
I'm intrigued that Bettman appears to be producing the stage - make sure players spin around when they pull their sweaters on.

WallyD

Nov 20, 2022
Seems like a high price to pay for this pick for Utah
Perhaps spending a bit more draft capital than they otherwise would because of the brand new market thing - need to make a splash. Also consider the sheer amount of picks they have accumulated (past) and the limit to the number of same they can actually sign.

Reactions: Nac Mac Feegle

WallyD

Nov 20, 2022
I'm intrigued that Bettman appears to be producing the stage - make sure players spin around when they pull their sweaters on.
He's not stupid... he knows it's about marketing. May seem trivial but he knows how important those one-time initial shots are on the those city's news and local paper sports pages. First round picks... will hand off to Daly for 2nd onward.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad