GDT: 2024 NHL Draft Talk - Picked 2nd, 18th, 27th, 67th, 72nd, 92nd, 138th, & 163rd Overall

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
I watched him a lot when watching lardis. I like him but I still don’t think he’s got the upside that others like chernyshov do and that’s my constant complaint is we just take guys that are high floor, mid ceiling guys.

Sign of a GM that doesn't have balls to do shit

WTF is up with the no socks and short pants shit with these kids?

Last edited:

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
I watched him a lot when watching lardis. I like him but I still don’t think he’s got the upside that others like chernyshov do and that’s my constant complaint is we just take guys that are high floor, mid ceiling guys.
I like Chernyshov but he's absolutely a floor pick, not a ceiling one.

He's Katchouk with consistency. Solid bottom 6 role player.

Van at least has some 2nd line upside.

Reactions: HawksDub89

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
I like Chernyshov but he's absolutely a floor pick, not a ceiling one.

He's Katchouk with consistency. Solid bottom 6 role player.

Van at least has some 2nd line upside.
I see Chernyshov with more offensive upside than that. His puck game is high end to me and I think he does a good job being deceptive offensively. Beats people.

deytookerjaabs

Johnny Paycheck's Tank Advisor
Sep 26, 2010
Eastern Shore
Greene/Ludwinski/Rinzel/Nazar/Misiak/Kansterov/Gajan/Moore/Boisvert/Vanacker

I swear...the strategy is simply roll more effing dice than all the other folks in the first couple rounds.

And, yeah, the odds are technically on our side to strike gold more so than other teams.

MTU34

Oct 6, 2020
I don’t think it’s overly fair to say that Boisvert and Vanacker would have been there at 20 and 34 respectively. Was there a chance? Sure, but GMs are also able to talk to guys around the league. They may well have gotten wind that someone liked Vanacker before 34 and decided to pull the trigger. Doesn’t really apply to Boisvert since that move was made awhile ago but you can’t definitively that they’d have been able to get those guys at 20 and 34 respectively

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad