2024 NHL Draft Picks 14, 42, 43, 76, 108, 109, 161, 172, 204 (Draft on 6/28 and 6/29)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Maybe. I could also easily see Catton making their top 5. He ticks a LOT of boxes that Adams/Forton seem to like.
Sorry I meant the five he thought would go 1-5 in the actual draft. He knows who falls and why. He’s seen players they have way higher fall to them the last two years.

Reactions: Zman5778

Jacob582

Oct 16, 2012
If you hold your phone RIGHT up against your ear you can kind of make it out.
Ha ha. I was doing that. I was in the Othodontist office with my kid and the extra noise made it difficult.

I'll have to listen to it again.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Reactions: SECRET SQUIRREL

Reddawg

We're all mad here
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2007
Rochester, NY
If you hold your phone RIGHT up against your ear you can kind of make it out.
This is my constant gripe about the Sabres’ overall media product. What’s the point of having presser videos if absolutely no one watching can hear the content of the question being asked? If they just got one of those little wireless lavalier mics that are so popular on YT and had an intern pass it to each person asking a question, INSTANT 1000% improvement on the quality of the production. Doing it the way they do is just so tone-deaf, like “haha, we know this sucks but absolutely couldn’t care less and will never put additional effort into making it any better”.

Doug Prishpreed

May 1, 2013
Brooklyn
*shrug* from 2-14 could be just about any order.

—————

Listening to Ellis on Scouch’s show and some interest takes and info.

Dang, these guys love Catton as much as his mother does.

People say Catton would just be be another Benson, but they're very different. Dare I say they're complimentary?

Reactions: Grinder44

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Dang, these guys love Catton as much as his mother does.

People say Catton would just be be another Benson, but they're very different. Dare I say they're complimentary?

Will has Catton at 3, Ellis at 8. There are some similarities in that they both work their tails off. Catton's got the better shot right now for sure. I would say the one point to disagree on is that they talk about him being "just" 5'11" when his height at the Combine was listed at 5'10.25". He's more 5'10" than 6'.

Reactions: Doug Prishpreed

Doug Prishpreed

May 1, 2013
Brooklyn
Will has Catton at 3, Ellis at 8. There are some similarities in that they both work their tails off. Catton's got the better shot right now for sure. I would say the one point to disagree on is that they talk about him being "just" 5'11" when his height at the Combine was listed at 5'10.25". He's more 5'10" than 6'.
Yeah, he's basically Benson's size, which is a big obstacle towards staying at center. Wish they'd have given more discussion time to that element.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad