GDT: 2024 NHL Draft - (1st Round - 6/28 at 7PM ET and Remainder of Draft - 6/29 at 11:30AM ET)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Jettany

Feb 21, 2018
Well, Michkov didn’t drop because of player evaluation, they were other circumstances that some teams were petrified of along with his own machinations. Remember, they had to meet with him - twice - to be convinced he even wanted to play here. They were looking for reasons to not take him.
That’s a huge stretch. “Looking for reasons not to take him”. Really? Had an “unbreakable” 3 year deal. That’s a reason. How about just don’t meet with him at all? Off our radar. That’s a reason. They should have taken the defenseman. No doubt. But your post makes zero sense to me regarding MM.

Fight4yourRight

“Chuck’s my guy”
Dec 18, 2017
That Jeannot trade looks so god awful… Tampa can afford it, but one of the worst value transactions of the past several years.

Reactions: Danko

MrGuyPerson

Aug 19, 2020
Bye Teddy & Artamonov. Teddy is as good or better than the player the flyers took at 13 and Nashville gets him 1...2...42 picks later. Legendary. Arty Party to the canes(also as good or better than guy the Flyers took at 13). Special stuff. It is my own fault. I never should have assumed the Flyers were capable of rebuilding through the draft. Glad we got all those picks in 2025. Not excited to see what they are used on

Reactions: Strawberry Fields

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad