GDT: 2024 NHL Draft - (1st Round - 6/28 at 7PM ET and Remainder of Draft - 6/29 at 11:30AM ET)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

freakydallas13

Jan 30, 2007
Victoria, BC
I like the player but I always get concerned about players like that, and you don’t know it until it’s happening. Zeev was a dropper and Jett was a riser. By and large, the advantage usually goes to the riser. Everyone went apeshit about guys like Brandon Gormley and Angelo Esposito who were supposed to be top 5 guys that fell down, were labeled steals, and turned out to be nobodies.
For every Gormly and Esposito though, there is a Couturier or Fowler, who drops for one reason or another and those reasons eventually turn out to look foolish.

We're hoping Michkov is the same.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
For every Gormly and Esposito though, there is a Couturier or Fowler, who drops for one reason or another and those reasons eventually turn out to look foolish.

We're hoping Michkov is the same.
Well, Michkov didn’t drop because of player evaluation, they were other circumstances that some teams were petrified of along with his own machinations. Remember, they had to meet with him - twice - to be convinced he even wanted to play here. They were looking for reasons to not take him.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Howe: 5'11"
Watson bros: 5'11" and 6'0"
Desjardins: 6'1"
Timonen: 5'10"
Ghost: 5'11"
Buium is the same size as Provorov who they treated like a god for 8 years.

We poo poo’d on the Bonk pick and he’s looking pretty good. I just hate drafting for need when we have such little high end talent in the system.
And the guy they passed on scored at the same rate as Macklin Celebrini this year!

Ad

Upcoming events

• Portugal vs Slovenia
    KNOCKOUT Portugal vs Slovenia
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $28,564.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bolivia vs Panama
    Bolivia vs Panama
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $75.00