GDT: 2024 NHL Draft - (1st Round - 6/28 at 7PM ET and Remainder of Draft - 6/29 at 11:30AM ET)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

WolfOfBroadStreet14

Aug 15, 2020
I think whats frustrating is our biggest needs are #1D and #1C.

San Jose mightve filled both roles in one draft. And we couldnt fill either in 2.

And I can live with not tanking...but the other part of rebuilding that teams like the Sharks and Hawks are willing to do is trade guys for those 2nd picks. San Jose getting 2 top 15 picks. Chicago getting 2 top 20 for the 2nd straight year.

And yet here we are...still keeping laughton.
Definitely disappointing so far

Reactions: BillDineen

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Briere is so similar to Hextall it’s amazing.

Spot welded himself to a coach the players hate. Splashed cash and term on a 3rd pairing dman in his 30s. Just bought out an old forward from Columbus who was cooked. Now making questionable center reaches in the middle of the first round.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Briere is so similar to Hextall it’s amazing.

Spot welded himself to a coach the players hate. Splashed cash and term on a 3rd pairing dman in his 30s. Just bought out an old forward from Columbus who was cooked. Now making questionable center reaches in the middle of the first round.

Of note, the higher ups adored Hextall 's actual hockey stuff. Of course it's the path they'd keep following

Reactions: Curufinwe

Winston Wolf

May 15, 2003
Philadelphia
IMG_7172.jpeg

Much more attractive than the flatulent Devils slop pig sitting next to me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad