GDT: 2024 NHL Draft - (1st Round - 6/28 at 7PM ET and Remainder of Draft - 6/29 at 11:30AM ET)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
It’s not just passing on Buium. We should be making trades. Trade Laughton, Farabee, TK, Risto, just DO SOMETHING. All Danny did was pass up a higher skilled player for a 3rd. Laziest organization in the league.
No one else is really doing much trading right now either.

Reactions: Curufinwe

freakydallas13

Jan 30, 2007
Victoria, BC
I had some hope Connelly might be available at 32. I guess I do really like Stiga, Basha, Freij. They’re all clearly better than Luchanko. Still sub-elite.

Naysayers ask if we want to be Buffalo. When Michkov’s era ends like it did with Eichel, we will be.
The Flyers are the team other teams point to and say "....and that's how you become the Philadelphia Flyers"

Reactions: BernieParent

litflyersfan

Jan 1, 2008
I had some hope Connelly might be available at 32. I guess I do really like Stiga, Basha, Freij. They’re all clearly better than Luchanko. Still sub-elite.

Naysayers ask if we want to be Buffalo. When Michkov’s era ends like it did with Eichel, we will be.
At least Buffalo is on the upswing, so there is hope. We just need a GM who can pull off the Ryan O’Reilly trade, and there is where the hope might just die.

MrGuyPerson

Aug 19, 2020
Matvei Gridin, Nikita Artmanov, Cole Hutson, Teddy Stiga, Freji, Emil Hemming(Pretty Electric talent wise). If you F up again Danny B your Term as GM isn't long for this world. Taking Michkov only buys you so much rope bro

Reactions: BernieParent

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad