GDT: 2024 NHL Draft - (1st Round - 6/28 at 7PM ET and Remainder of Draft - 6/29 at 11:30AM ET)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
They don't even give you a chance to be hopeful...

Luchanko has some redeeming qualities and indicators to bet on, but you don't do it in the lottery. Especially when there is a defensemen who had a historic season and fell into your lap. And the worst part will be the process. They likely passed on Buium for some combination of avoiding a college player and not wanting to add another undersized defenseman (York and Andrae!). It's just such bad process.

MrGuyPerson

Aug 19, 2020
They don’t take many Fins
That's a them problem. Helenius is going to be terrific player in this league. This feels like watching them take Foerster over Peterka all over again for me. I'm gonna review this kids game further. I will try to hold off judgment until I review Jett's tape

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad