OT: 2024 NFL/NCAA/HS Football Thread

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Every last POS associated with this dumpster fire needs to get exiled to Siberia, starting with the owner and the overrated GM, the washed up QB/co-GM, the overrated ‘franchise players’ and the overhyped D who can’t defend a god damn jump ball

People were so happy that Rodgers would play a whole year but ignored the fact he could be washed up beyond belief which he looks like. Rodgers retiring is going to be the final straw I think for this franchise and I think he'll walk away. Getting shredded by f***ing Russell Wilson on primetime lmao

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
40 year old QB bringing his friends in and being a significant disruption organizationally, what could go wrong?

The thing is Lazard has been really good this year, I can't even fault that dude. Davante is still a good ass WR so I don't mind that move either. The rest of his cronies that suck aren't even on the roster like they were in 2023. But you're right, this shit was doomed from the start. Last year was arguably the year to do anything and it blew up in 4 plays. Bart Scott made a really good point on the Jets postgame and said everyone is looking at Rodgers to be a savior and ignoring their own jobs this year as opposed to prior years and just doing what they had to do especially the defense.

SNY actually uploaded the clip, here it is:

Last edited:
Reactions: NJDevs26

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad