OT: 2024 NFL/NCAA/HS Football Thread

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020

Guy can hit this when we need to lose for a draft spot but can't hit FG's in a season with a good roster, YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP AT ALL

Division II-A quality refs, a shitty team doing shitty things and an overrated bully team keeping the shitty team in the game long enough to draw out the torture

I'll blame the refs all day but Breece not finishing a run and looking like my grandma causes that, Tyron holding a guy for no f***ING reason when Allen is in the end zone. Those two things lost the Jets this game, then you have the kicker being an absolute mongoloid.

Reactions: njdevils1982

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Lol just watched the highlights again because I'm a sicko, only this team could make a guy like Taylor Rapp look like Sean Taylor or Ronnie Lott in their primes.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007

1729002098753.png

Clam Jensen

Apr 8, 2008
NJ
As a giants fan it’s hard for me to cast aspersions towards other franchises, but I at least feel good about the teams defense, scheme, and look forward to Daboll getting his QB in the next draft…the Jets however fired the guy who was behind their incredible defense and now by trading for Devonte it’s never been more clear that Aaron is completely running the show.

Last edited:
Reactions: My3Sons

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
As a giants fan it’s hard for me to cast aspersions towards other franchises, but I at least feel good about the teams defense, scheme, and look forward to Daboll getting his QB in the next draft…the Jets however fired the guy who was behind their incredible defense and now by trading for Devonte it’s never been more clear that Aaron is completely running the show.
Are you willing to give Daboll another three years? I think the whole draft another QB thing is not a quick fix.

Reactions: Clam Jensen

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Saw the news, didn't give a single f*** about it. Team is getting gashed by bum RB's all year and they traded for Davante after having 2 100 yard WR's and a 100 yard RB and lost still. The Steelers are going to run all over them on Sunday on a short week.

Clam Jensen

Apr 8, 2008
NJ
Are you willing to give Daboll another three years? I think the whole draft another QB thing is not a quick fix.
100%, for a few reasons: 1 being the constant turnover at head coach and in the front office has got to stop and Daboll has shown enough where I trust him with HIS guy. 2, is that despite Neal being a huge miss and Kayvon being underwhelming, the early returns on this years draft are tremendous and Schoen did a wonderful job revamping the o line.

Despite the dearth of talent they generally have, the guys compete for Daboll and the defense is legitimately talented. With a competent QB, this team easily beats CIN/DAL/WAS, but if my aunt had you know what’s she’d be my uncle.

Moral of the story, I’ve seen enough where I know the core issue is Daniel Jones and I want the rest of the situation to remain intact because I have hope.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
100%, for a few reasons: 1 being the constant turnover at head coach and in the front office has got to stop and Daboll has shown enough where I trust him with HIS guy. 2, is that despite Neal being a huge miss and Kayvon being underwhelming, the early returns on this years draft are tremendous and Schoen did a wonderful job revamping the o line.

Despite the dearth of talent they generally have, the guys compete for Daboll and the defense is legitimately talented. With a competent QB, this team easily beats CIN/DAL/WAS, but if my aunt had you know what’s she’d be my uncle.

Moral of the story, I’ve seen enough where I know the core issue is Daniel Jones and I want the rest of the situation to remain intact because I have hope.
Neal wasn’t a huge miss. According to my brother my middle son who went to Bama told Neal to dog it on purpose to upset my brother. As conspiracy theories go it makes perfect sense.

• Haha
Reactions: Clam Jensen

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad