GDT: 2024 NCAA Frozen Four National Title (BC vs DU: Championship game 4/13 @ 6pm ET, ESPN2 & ESPN+)

Who will win the 2024 NCAA Hockey Title?

• Boston College Eagles

Votes: 123 57.5%
  • Michigan Tech Huskies

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wisconsin Badgers

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Quinnipiac Bobcats

Votes: 4 1.9%
  • Michigan State Spartans

Votes: 12 5.6%
  • Western Michigan Broncos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • North Dakota Fighting Sioux

• Michigan Wolverines

Votes: 13 6.1%
  • Denver Pioneers

Votes: 24 11.2%
  • Cornell Big Red

• Boston University Terriers

Votes: 29 13.6%
  • Minnesota Golden Gophers

Votes: 6 2.8%

• Total voters

William H Bonney

Feb 27, 2002
Colorado
BC is just really good across the board

Curious to see who ends up pro at seasons end…

I don't root for a specific college team, although I selfishly hope the freshman all run it back just to see another WJC and season from them. If they do, BC could be just as dominant next season. They could be even better but it's hard to improve on this season unless the title game doesn't go there way.

Reactions: Zegs2sendhelp

William H Bonney

Feb 27, 2002
Colorado
A lot of people forget Smith was originally committed to Northeastern too

I forgot about that. Wasn't he one of the last 14 year old commitments before that rule changed?

Obviously there odds are tiny but there is no reason for Michigan to not pull their goalie at this point.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
I don't root for a specific college team, although I selfishly hope the freshman all run it back just to see another WJC and season from them. If they do, BC could be just as dominant next season. They could be even better but it's hard to improve on this season unless the title game doesn't go there way.
I think all 3 freshmen def could come back…. I think it makes sense for all 3 to stay 1 more year.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
I think Perreault comes back for sure. Leonard and Smith wouldn't be hurt by another year, but they could both play in the NHL next year, and their teams could use them. It'll be hard to say no.
I just wonder if the sharks don’t want to put him in that environment …. They should be in contention for last place next year

ello

Jun 12, 2018
What a lose mentality not pullng the goalie at all, dont think I've ever seen that in an elimination game

Reactions: Zegs2sendhelp

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad