NBA 2024 NBA Postseason

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Dallas vs Boston, NBA Finals.
Minnesota went a full 6 minutes without scoring a basket, that ANT bucket was just dreadful at the end.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Absolutely, two absolute closers against two clowns (Brown and Tatum) who can't close for shit.

Have a feeling Brown and Tatum, whom WANT to be closers, are just ones who can't meet the standard. That Finals against the Warriors, they were clowned by Steph/Klay/Draymond and to a lesser extent, JORDAN POOLE.

Jordan Poole has become the epitome of check cashing nowadays.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
I’m so tired of hearing how ant man is tired and gets a pass on his play meanwhile Luka is dominating with a bad knee& ankle

& everyone knows if Dallas would have lost this series the narrative would have been you can’t win with Luka, he’s too selfish etc meanwhile it’s okay for Ant just be tired

Reactions: Voight

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I’m so tired of hearing how ant man is tired and gets a pass on his play meanwhile Luka is dominating with a bad knee& ankle

& everyone knows if Dallas would have lost this series the narrative would have been you can’t win with Luka, he’s too selfish etc meanwhile it’s okay for Ant just be tired
That would be a dumb thing to say about Luka, I would not be listening to people who say that.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
That would be a dumb thing to say about Luka, I would not be listening to people who say that.

Been like that for years.

The media is just different to certain players, so easy to see in these playoffs again.
So damm hard to credit Luka for some

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Jokic didn’t get his flowers after he won the chip, if Luka can win the chip and get Finals MVP the he will get his flowers.

But for now, it’s ZOMG ANT MAN TIREDZZZ

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad