NBA 2024 NBA Offseason

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

stats1

Jul 22, 2022
I don’t understand all the hype and love for PG. dude hasn’t won shit in his career. This would be such a 76’ers move.

Reactions: Voight

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I don’t understand all the hype and love for PG. dude hasn’t won shit in his career. This would be such a 76’ers move.
They have money and no one to spend it on. So, yeah, you’re right.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Last season PG averaged 22/5/3, 41% from 3, 90% from the line, 57% effective FG pct. He's still one of the best players in the NBA. He fits exactly what the Sixers need, someone who can spread the floor (and is willing to do so) and is an excellent defender. Porzingis hadn't won anything before last year either, and now he has a ring.

The Sixers have needed an elite wing since they traded Butler. PG is easily the best one available, and he would cost them nothing but cap space. They don't need him to be THE guy, they just need him to do the things that he's good at, and that he's been doing his entire career. It will cost a lot of cap space but the Sixers window to win a title with Embiid as the centerpiece is getting smaller every year. It's pretty much a no-brainer for Morey.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
These NBA contracts are embarrassing. Does anyone think Harden gives a shit anymore? They used to say these guys are worth it because people buy tickets or tune in to see them, but who does that for Harden or KCP for that matter? If I'm one of the 50 or so NBA players who really does move the needle and get butts in seats Im pissed.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Brazil vs Colombia
    Brazil vs Colombia
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $14,538.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Costa Rica vs Paraguay
    Costa Rica vs Paraguay
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $50.00