NBA 2024 NBA Offseason

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
i like edwards, but this isn't the first time he's said some dumb shit since he entered the league

I don't know why some NBA players have no respect for the past/history of the game. You really dont see this in the NFL, NHL or MLB.

Ant sounds like the average Gen Z commenter on social media "hurt durrrp Jordan played against plumbers LeBron is way better !!1!1!

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
i like edwards, but this isn't the first time he's said some dumb shit since he entered the league

But he's following that them NBA footsteps of baby mama's!

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I don't know why some NBA players have no respect for the past/history of the game. You really dont see this in the NFL, NHL or MLB.

Ant sounds like the average Gen Z commenter on social media "hurt durrrp Jordan played against plumbers LeBron is way better !!1!1!
In the NHL, players today are almost get insulted. They’re all afraid to assign or be assigned certain numbers because of it.

Reactions: Voight

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
The youngest millennial players (born 1985-early 90s), who are now considered old, are the last ones to have witnessed Jordan in his prime. I don’t even know if the oldest Gen Z players today even remember MJ playing in his Wizard days.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
There definitely was a less skill at Jordan’s peak. Magic, Bird, Isaiah were all gone, and many of the big men were taking over. But the game was far more tougher and those two points are likely related.

Reactions: Terry Yake

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
IMO playing for the leagues lone Canadian team hurt his MVP chances. Not that he was ever "deserving" of one, but had his peak been for a different team Zi think he'd of done better with votes.

Can't be worse than the Miami Heat retiring #23 for noted franchise legend Michael Jordan.

Just looked this up.

I just, why? Honestly I'm surprised he didn't get the Hornets to do this too.

Reactions: Voight

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad