Prospect Info: 2024 Montreal Canadiens Rookie Camp (September 11-17)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

JT3

May 27, 2013
Hey guys need a little help. I had hip replacement surgery a week ago and having a little bit of a time with mental acuity still. I know it in this thread somewhere but right now it is overwhelming looking for it so I will just ask. Is there anywhere a westerner can watch the rookie games this weekend. Site and time please. Thanks.
Pretty sure RDS will have it, but also think I saw the Habs will be streaming it on socials, so try their youtube page tomorrow.

Reactions: CHwest

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Interesting that they are playing Xhekaj at center. Arber stated in a recent interview that Florian has played center his entire life until his 1st OHL season. A 6'4 left handed center with a mean streak reminds me of Adam Lowry. Dreaming in color for sure!
I want him playing nothing but center and more center. Who wouldn't? :dunno:

Reactions: The Real Timo

ChesterNimitz

governed by the principle of calculated risk
Jul 4, 2002

MasterD

Giggidy Giggidy Goo
Jul 1, 2004
Mesar has matured so much it's awesome.
Reinbacher is Reinbacher.
Logan Mailloux Holy Crap compare this to his interview to last year and the first thing that strikes you is his neck size.
I'm impressed with his demeanor I guess it's to be expected given he has the full year under his belt.
We damn near got through his interview without bringing up needless BS.
Lane is like a child an extremely gifted child.

Indeed our entire group is soooo mature.
Reinbacher talking about doing his job "OFF THE ICE" when do you ever hear that from kids at his age.
All the time lol. I mean it's fine to be excited, but those kids have been coached to handle media presence for years... they're all saying "the right things"

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
If this was a full prospect list, including anyone in the NHL that was drafted by the Hughes regime.

Slafkovsky-Hage-Demidov
Eriksson-Beck-Roy
Farrell-Kapanen-Heineman
Tuch-Xhekaj-Thorpe
Davidson-Kidney-Mesar

Hutson-Reinbacher
Xhekaj-Barron
Engstrom-Mailloux
Struble-Konyushkov
Trudeau-Protz

Fowler
Dobes
Volokhin

bsl

Oct 9, 2009
Tuch, Florian, Thorpedo…

o-face.gif
Thorpedo lol well done

• Love
Reactions: the valiant effort

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
All the time lol. I mean it's fine to be excited, but those kids have been coached to handle media presence for years... they're all saying "the right things"
Well I was actually comparing them to their interviews last year so I'm not sure how much water your theory holds.
The point was how much more mature they are.

YukonCornelius 5thOA

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
Hey guys need a little help. I had hip replacement surgery a week ago and having a little bit of a time with mental acuity still. I know it in this thread somewhere but right now it is overwhelming looking for it so I will just ask. Is there anywhere a westerner can watch the rookie games this weekend. Site and time please. Thanks.
Godspeed on your recovery. Hang in there!

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
RDS is streaming it and I believe the Habs are, too.

Reactions: CHwest

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Vincent saying....that the player can bring his own color....within the team structure. Yeah...well I understand....but still...how do you define Hutson in that context? What his color within a team structure? head fakes...but stay on D? Team structure is so vague....everybody knows that you are not alone on the ice. But having your own color is exactly what getting out of team structure is all about no?

rickthegoon

Feb 25, 2012

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Things went to hell the minute @Whitesnake retired from report writing :cry:
Yeah...let's be honest...I was pretty good at describing players when they were all sitting down.....while we wait...here's a souvenir of my best moments....ROOKIE AND DEVELOPMENT CAMPS...

1. RYAN WHITE SUCKS!
  2. DAVID FISCHER WRISTER IS WORST THAN MY CHILD WHO ISN'T BORN YET..
  3. JURAJ MIKUS IS INSANE, WHAT A PLAYER HE WILL BE!
  4. NIKLAS TORP MIGHT BE JUST AS GOOD AS YANICK WEBER
  5. OSKARI KORPIKARI AND JON GLEED ARE SO GREAT DEFENSIVELY
  6. WHY THE f*** DO THEY STILL HAVE JOSEPH QUATTROCCHI AT CAMP!!!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad