Prospect Info: 2024 Montreal Canadiens Rookie Camp (September 11-17)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
LIVE: Camp des recrues · Rookie camp

I get what he's trying to say about how they're going to trust young players in key situations even if there's a greater risk of a loss.

But I find that's very old school mentality.

Plenty of teams lost important faceoffs with veterans taking them. Experience really has nothing or rather, very little to do with it.

But i'm glad to hear that he won't shy away from using young players in those situations.

Well well well

I'll believe it when I see it but,
Good to hear for now nonetheless
Kind of good to hear.

Even a veteran can cost you a game. How many late 3rd period penalties that Brendan Gallagher have last year that cost the Habs?

Miss me with that! lol

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
I get what he's trying to say about how they're going to trust young players in key situations even if there's a greater risk of a loss.

Plenty of teams lost important faceoffs with veterans taking them. Experience really has nothing or rather, very little to do with it.

But i'm glad to hear that he won't shy away from using young players in those situations.

Kind of good to hear.

Even a veteran can cost you a game. How many late 3rd period penalties that Brendan Gallagher have last year that cost the Habs?

Miss me with that! lol

Its not just about the faceoffs. What happens after is even more important.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com

I was busy with work so I didn't get to hear anything (plus my French sucks, can read it ok but they talk too fast for me).

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City

me watching farrell do pullups

ByENQ6b.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad