OT: 2024 Montreal Alouettes Thread (Defending the Grey Cup)

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Tonight, the new season starts, kicking off the Als' defense of the Grey Cup.

Also, here is the final roster for the start of the season:

1717679287923.png
1717679300554.png

Lemon was suspended for gambling, but he's appealing the suspension. And until the decision is made on the appeal, he is available to play. So that's a big plus for the Als.

Laurentide

Mar 24, 2018
Edmonton, Alberta
I'll be at the Elks' season opener on Saturday (I'm a season ticket holder) Last year, in addition to the Als game in Edmonton, I also drove down to Calgary to see them and also timed my November trip to Montreal so that I could go to the Eastern Semi-Final versus Hamilton. I might be going to see the Als in Calgary again this season as the game falls on a Saturday. That will be the 3rd time I've made the 3 hour drive to Cowtown to see the Als.

HabsCowboysOwn

Wak Prescott the 40M/yr fraud, here we gooo!
Feb 28, 2008
Montréal
What a huge blow already.....week 1. Snead and Stubblefield...disastrous.
I love football but the never-ending injuries are easily the most frustrating part of the sport, you're lucky if you can go through a game without losing a key player. Stubblefield is probably done for the year but Snead's injury looked less serious, hopefully a sprain and no fracture.

At least we have good players to replace them, WR and DB are probably the deepest positions on the team.

Reactions: Boss Man Hughes

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Hope someone beats the shit out of Purifoy.

CFL is a joke. Determined to make sure the Allouettes don't win.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad