Buffalo Bills Post-Draft Discussion

What position do you want the Bills to draft round 1?

• RB

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • WR / TE

Votes: 38 61.3%
  • OL

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • DL

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • LB

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CB

• S

• Trade out of first round

Votes: 14 22.6%

• Total voters

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
They can do the same with Kincaid and Cook too. Lots of options to line guys up to create mismatches. I’m more excited for this year than last year.

(But will be disappointed again I’m sure)
Kincaid isn't going to get the rushing attempts out of the backfield that Samuel likely will given how Brady used him in Carolina.

In 2020, Samuel had 97 targets, 77 rec, and 41 rushing attempts with 1051 yards from scrimmage (851 rec & 200 rushing).

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
I think he's been very good, especially considering the environment he's been in. I think this deal is a lot better than the Goff deal.
Health and the Jags offensive line woes are my biggest concerns for him. He's a good QB when healthy.

WeDislikeEich

Jun 22, 2015
This looks like it would be a good read but it’s behind a pay wall and I’m not giving Ty Dunne any money.

If anyone finds a place where this article has been copied + pasted please let me know!

Last edited:
Reactions: Dirty Dog

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Bill Belichick is dating a 24 year old ex cheerleader. The comments on social media are all over the place. Some thinking it's gross while others couldn't careless and others giving him props. Peak offseason news with this one!

Last edited:

buffalowing88

Aug 11, 2008
Charlotte, NC
Bill Belichick is dating a 24 year old ex cheerleader. The comments on social media are all over the place. Some thinking it's gross while others couldn't careless and others giving him props. Peak offseason news with this one!

If he can, and it's a couple consensual adults? More power to him.

It's a bit weird that her HS cheerleading vids are all over the internet, but to each their own.

Also, man...I've been rewatching the 2023 highlights since I got home (thanks Miller Light). It really feels like James Cook is going to end up making or breaking us next year. Guy has some timely drops and doesn't seem to love contact...but he's also the guy who was ripping 6+ yards most carries under Brady. He's our wildcard.

I was just way more confident in Jackson or McCoy or even Singletary going for the extra yard than I am with Cook.

buffa dud

Dec 31, 2021
AAV seems high however in terms of percentage of salary cap at the time of signing he is 10th in the league so, as crazy as it may seem, the contract may be in the ballpark of his value if he is a top 10-15 QB.

That line of reasoning gives me ministrokes, it's so bad. What has any team accomplished since those QBs signed those mega-deals? What do those jersey sales look like today? What do those season ticket renewal rates look like today? What is the cost justification for this deal besides "that's just what the market is." This is a bad deal for the Jags, and they're not going to win a damn thing as a result. So, I should be fine with this as a Bills' fan, but it offends me as a working person who struggles to pry raises out of management every year because of "the market." //End Rant

Last edited:

DJB

Jan 6, 2009
twitter.com
Got this hoodie from my GF for Father’s Day this year. Most unreal gift I’ve ever been given .

The player numbers are the year my boys were born.
IMG_0123.jpeg

IMG_0124.jpeg

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
If he can, and it's a couple consensual adults? More power to him.

It's a bit weird that her HS cheerleading vids are all over the internet, but to each their own.

Also, man...I've been rewatching the 2023 highlights since I got home (thanks Miller Light). It really feels like James Cook is going to end up making or breaking us next year. Guy has some timely drops and doesn't seem to love contact...but he's also the guy who was ripping 6+ yards most carries under Brady. He's our wildcard.

I was just way more confident in Jackson or McCoy or even Singletary going for the extra yard than I am with Cook.
Cook's drops were so irritating because all he needs to do to fix them is watch the ball into his hands until it's tucked away. Watching the slow-mo of all the bad drops, you can see him look up at the end zone almost immediately, before he's gotten the ball secured.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad