2024 MMA General Discussion and Fight Announcements

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Dana is a very “do as I say not as I do” kinda guy

Some scuttlebutt out there that Murphy may be out of the Ige fight and Jean Silva might step in. Nothing confirmed

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Apparently Umar vs Song is heading the Tampa FN in December. Interesting fight but a strange booking after they seemed to really be pushing for Umar to fight for the title next. Guess they are indeed giving Sean the rematch

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Apparently Umar vs Song is heading the Tampa FN in December. Interesting fight but a strange booking after they seemed to really be pushing for Umar to fight for the title next. Guess they are indeed giving Sean the rematch
Yadong on insta seems to know nothing about it

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver

Urgh. Well easy money for Merab. And good for him for getting a pay cheque a lot bigger than if he fought Umar. Sean is the easier fight as well. Merab seems like a good dude so happy for him if it is true. As a fan, whatever.

Reactions: 16Skippy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad