OT: 2024 MLB Thread

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
Rizzo and Volpe both need to leave next year. Rizzo especially was trash tonight. Shades of Buckner

Rizzo is hitting .400 in this series and got the ninth inning rally started. If you’re placing blame on him for that game tying play, I put more blame on Leiter for not just stopping and trying to tag the guy since that was the smarter play.

Rizzo will be gone anyway just because of age, injuries and his contract. I can’t see the team picking up his option. Love the guy, but he’s definitely reaching the end of his career.

Volpe has gotten on base in every playoff game so far. He’s been excellent so far in this postseason and he’s only 23. He’s gonna get better.

This guy is locked in. Perfect mentality.

Louskoolaid89

Let's Go!!!
Oct 14, 2017
Rizzo is hitting .400 in this series and got the ninth inning rally started. If you’re placing blame on him for that game tying play, I put more blame on Leiter for not just stopping and trying to tag the guy since that was the smarter play.

Rizzo will be gone anyway just because of age, injuries and his contract. I can’t see the team picking up his option. Love the guy, but he’s definitely reaching the end of his career.

Volpe has gotten on base in every playoff game so far. He’s been excellent so far in this postseason and he’s only 23. He’s gonna get better.

This guy is locked in. Perfect mentality.
This cat looks like he can stuff Jon Cena into a high-school gym locker! Hank Williams wasn't built this way.

This cat looks like he can stuff Jon Cena into a high-school gym locker! Hank Williams wasn't built this way.
I mean Hank Aaron!:laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad