OT: 2024 MLB Thread

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Just an insane lack of fundamentals. An insane lack of hustle. An insane lack of smarts.

It's an extremely inexcusable and extremely fixable if someone bothered.

Idk how they expect to convince Soto to stay if they don't fix this fast, especially when teams like the Mets are going to offer more money.

The worst part is how Cashman and Boone are wasting Judge's prime. Dude is having legendary season after legendary season and is getting NOTHING around him

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Just an insane lack of fundamentals. An insane lack of hustle. An insane lack of smarts.

It's an extremely inexcusable and extremely fixable if someone bothered.

Idk how they expect to convince Soto to stay if they don't fix this fast, especially when teams like the Mets are going to offer more money.

The worst part is how Cashman and Boone are wasting Judge's prime. Dude is having legendary season after legendary season and is getting NOTHING around him
From 30 over 500 to 18 in the matter of a month

Wild

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I was gonna say this is starting to remind me of what happened two years ago when the Yankees looked all world after 70-80 games then fell off the map the second half of the season. I think it was the year they got swept by Houston in the LCS?

To a certain degree their pitching did overachieve early this year but still...yikes.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
I was gonna say this is starting to remind me of what happened two years ago when the Yankees looked all world after 70-80 games then fell off the map the second half of the season. I think it was the year they got swept by Houston in the LCS?

To a certain degree their pitching did overachieve early this year but still...yikes.
Screenshot 2024-07-09 at 3.40.30 PM.png

Capt Nico Poo

Holik to HHOF
Nov 7, 2009
Finland
Yankees what the F?

Going from 1st round bye to "I'll get a ticket to the final regular season game" in two weeks. Lmao...

If they miss the playoffs is it the worst choke-job ever?

I recently (in 2023) started following them so i am at a loss why would you pay 161 million for a guy like Rodon lol.

Reactions: My3Sons

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Yankees what the F?

Going from 1st round bye to "I'll get a ticket to the final regular season game" in two weeks. Lmao...

If they miss the playoffs is it the worst choke-job ever?

I recently (in 2023) started following them so i am at a loss why would you pay 161 million for a guy like Rodon lol.
Now you know why we Americans all drink excessive amounts of bourbon and fire our AR-15s to blow off steam.

Louskoolaid89

We're back!
Oct 14, 2017
It's fun to be a Mets fan right now. I posted in here when they were around 10 under .500 and was saying let's have a fire sale! Hahah this is why fans shouldn't runs teams. Now we have a little doggie who has picked it up from Grimmace. It's been next man or next purple tub of shit up and now we have dogs involved! LGM!:laugh:

Reactions: My3Sons

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
It's fun to be a Mets fan right now. I posted in here when they were around 10 under .500 and was saying let's have a fire sale! Hahah this is why fans shouldn't runs teams. Now we have a little doggie who has picked it up from Grimmace. It's been next man or next purple tub of shit up and now we have dogs involved! LGM!:laugh:

:biglaugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad